Why choose us
Global Connections to Employment (GCE) is a nationwide team providing jobs for people with significant disabilities, including our war-wounded veterans.
We empower our team members and help match them to fulfilling careers, from custodial services to facilities maintenance and food services, plus other business lines in between. Working with customers from the U.S. military, commercial business and community partners – as well as federal, state and local governments – GCE is one of the country’s largest private employers of persons with disabilities.
Since our establishment in 1986, GCE has grown into one of the country’s largest employers of people with disabilities under the AbilityOne® program.
Our team has received many awards for service excellence.
Here’s how we do it:
- Decades of industry expertise
- Engaged and informed team members
- Corporate strategy that combines business and social impact goals
- Collaboration with partners who share a sense of responsibility for improving the world we live in
GCE forges relationships with people, organizations and entities whose values align with ours.
The result is our dedicated board of directors and leadership team, many of whom have been with our organization for longer than three decades. That brings us a level of expertise, coupled with the agility to evolve and continue meeting the demands of our team members and partners.
We stand ready to serve across our diverse lines of business. GCE is nationally recognized for meeting the requirements of complex and demanding systems through leadership development, workforce engagement and successful subcontractor relationships.
- Mature and financially strong company
- Large business capability with small business agility
- Extensive government and commercial contracting experience
- Strong business management systems
- Comprehensive site-specific safety programs
- Application of Six Sigma principles
- Proven Quality Management Systems
- Green Building (CIMS-GB) certification with honors since 2012
- DUNS: 794976360 | Cage code: 7DF84
Our parent company
GCE is an affiliate of LifeView Group, a comprehensive human services organization with a Mission of “helping people throughout life’s journey.” Our team serves others through some of their most vulnerable moments, providing behavioral health care, child welfare support and employment services for people with disabilities.
LifeView Group and our three divisions are non-profit 501c3 organizations, operating with support from our community and our valued partners. We are a $217 million, 2,500-employee human services organization that impacts lives in multiple states and the District of Columbia.