GCE Custodial Services ensure that each cleaning standard is met efficiently and with utmost attention to health and safety.
Every week, our team cleans more than 45 million square feet for the U.S. Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard, as well as a wide range of other customers.
GCE has been delivering exceptional service experiences to our custodial customers since 1986. Our management team has experience working as a prime and sub-contractor for both large and small contract needs. We are experienced in a variety of industries, including government facilities and hospital environments. Our team will keep your facilities clean and safe so that your team can remain mission-focused.
Our services include:
- Custodial/janitorial services
- Extensive floor care experience
- Complex scheduling and staffing experience
- Highly developed quality control system
- State-of-the-art cleaning equipment and processes that fit customer needs
- Environmentally friendly processes (CIMS GB Certified)
Environmental services are critical in health care settings, often referred to as “the first defense in infection control.”
Team members work with hospital personnel to provide environmental services that keep patients and staff members healthy with the proper medical cleaning and disinfecting. GCE team members served on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic to keep customers safe. Our health care environmental services include:
- Patient room cleaning
- Operating room and surgical suite disinfection and cleaning
- Discharge cleaning
- Biohazardous waste disposal
- Proven processes to reduce health care acquired infections
- Provide solutions to meet the needs of patients, customers and the community
- Hospitality focused service
We continue to research and implement industry best practices to ensure operational excellence. Our culture is to openly share information with other non-profit agencies to improve employment opportunities for all persons with disabilities.
- Mature and financially strong company
- Large business capability with small business agility
- Extensive government and commercial contracting experience
- Strong business management systems
- Comprehensive site-specific safety programs
- Application of Six Sigma principles
- Proven Quality Management Systems
- Green Building (CIMS-GB) certification with honors since 2012
- DUNS: 794976360 | Cage code: 7DF84
Custodial services contract locations
We manage custodial services at the following locations:
LifeView Group, Pensacola, Florida (Since 1986)
• GCE provides campus wide custodial services for LifeView and its affiliates.
Naval Air Station Whiting Field, Milton, Florida (since 1991)
• Our organization provides janitorial services to the buildings and outlying facilities at this military installation. We clean 377,000 square feet at this “Green” site.
Pensacola Federal Courthouse and Arnow Federal Building, Pensacola, Florida (since 1991)
• GCE provides janitorial services for both of these high profile General Services Administration (GSA) buildings. Each day our team cleans approximately 140,000 square feet in the contrasting – modern and historical – buildings. In-depth security clearances are required.
Naval Air Station Pensacola, Pensacola, Florida (since 1993)
• GCE is proud to serve this naval installation located in the same city as our corporate offices. We provide janitorial, administrative and food services aboard this facility covering approximately 2,223,000 square feet. We are LEED certified at this installation.
U.S. Customs, Orlando, Florida (since 1998)
• We provide full janitorial services for the customs and border patrol facility (1 building) in Orlando.
Army Reserves, Orlando, Florida (since 1998)
• There are five Army Reserve Facilities in the Orlando area. Our team provides full janitorial services to all of these facilities.
Naval Support Activity, Orlando, Florida (since 1998)
• Our staff provides janitorial services aboard this secure facility that has multiple high-security areas. We service approximately 267,000 square feet working both day and night shifts to accommodate our customer.
Hillsborough Health Department, Tampa, Florida (since 1998)
• We are responsible for environmental services at 10 health department facilities throughout Hillsborough County, Florida. This particular contract represents a large geographic footprint and more than 100,000 square feet of aseptic cleaning.
U.S. Army, Fort Campbell, Kentucky (since 1998)
• Janitorial services are provided at this U.S. Army installation including outlying facilities. We are regularly required to increase or decrease manpower based on troop deployment and return. We were honored with a contractor excellence award for cleaning approximately 1,840,000 square feet of space on this base.
Veterans Administration Outpatient Clinic, New Port Richey, Florida (since 2000)
• GCE provides environmental services to the Veterans Administration in New Port Richey, Florida. The team has provided general and aseptic cleaning services to this outpatient facility since 2000 both during and after patient care hours.
MacDill Air Force Base, Tampa, Florida (since 2000)
• This U.S. Air Force base was twice rated Best Place to Work by The Tampa Bay Times. Our team provides janitorial services to 4,655,000 square feet including the base and outlying facilities. We service multiple high-security facilities here.
U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Clearwater, Florida (since 2000)
• We provide food services at this government installation as well as janitorial services covering approximately 70,000 square feet of building space. We service a wide range of facility types including food services, sanitation and executive office space.
U.S. Army, Fort Knox, Kentucky (since 2005)
• GCE has a Total Facilities Management contract to provide janitorial services at this U.S. Army installation. Our team cleans a wide range of spaces to include museums, child development centers and office buildings. The approximate space we clean measures 3,160,000 square feet, and the Human Resource Center (HRC) building exceeds 750,000 square feet.
Eglin Air Force Base, Fort Walton Beach, Florida (since 2011)
• Our organization provides janitorial services to Eglin Air Force Base as well as outlying facilities. This contract requires that we service multiple secure locations. We are responsible for more than 300 buildings and approximately 3,655,000 square feet of building space.
Florida Department of Transportation Headquarters District 1, Bartow, Florida (since July 2014)
• Responsible for custodial services of 3 facilities located in Southwest Florida. This contract represents more than 170,000 square feet of facility cleaning.
U.S. Army, Fort Campbell, Department of Defense Education Activity, Kentucky (since 2020)
• Our team cleans over 800,000 square feet across six schools, administration, and maintenance buildings serving faculty and students whose parents serve our country.
Florida Department of Transportation Headquarters and Regional Traffic Management Center District 5, Deland, Florida (since 2022)
• This custodial services contract in Central Florida represents more than 180,000 square feet of facility cleaning.
Florida Department of Transportation, Sanford, Florida (since 2022)
• Provide Janitorial Services for 44,994 square feet of office and call center space seven days per week for a joint facility housing FDOT traffic management and Highway Patrol.