GCE sets high standards to ensure that each dining experience is comprised of high-quality ingredients and contains a number of nutritious options.
Since 1992, we have provided award-winning full food and dining attendant services to U.S. Navy, Air Force, Army and Coast Guard locations, as well as two Armed Forces Retirement Homes and the U.S. Air Force Reserve.
Our dedicated team serves more than 11 million meals every year at single unit, multiple-facility and base-wide food service operations locations – that’s more than 30,000 meals daily.
Our service excellence has earned numerous awards, year after year, at locations across the country. We’ve also been named a TOP 50 Contract Management Company by Food Management Magazine since 2010. CulinaryFavorites is our GCE in-house brand of health care dining services, providing customized solutions specifically geared toward enhancing the patient and staff dining experience. Our teams offer innovative cafe design, catering services, and patient nutrition support.
The GCE team can transform a dining program into an award-winning experience. We begin the process by learning about your organization’s culture because everything starts with people. Then we look at the necessary functions that will improve productivity, communication and customer satisfaction.
As good stewards of the communities we serve, we promote health and wellness by the food we serve. Fresh is better and it always starts close to home. We work with local farmers, co-ops, regional brands or other organizations to follow through on healthy choices for our customers.
GCE food services include:
- Full food service operations
- Food service management services
- Food service attendant operations
- Cashier services
- Menu planning
- Barista services
- Catering services
- Health care nutrition services
- Warehouse management
- Inventory management
- Sanitation training
- Logistics and administrative services
- Subcontractor oversight
- Mature and financially strong company
- Large business capability with small business agility
- Extensive government and commercial contracting experience
- Strong business management systems
- Comprehensive site-specific safety programs
- Application of Six Sigma principles
- Proven Quality Management Systems
- Green Building (CIMS-GB) certification with honors since 2012
- DUNS: 794976360 | Cage code: 7DF84
Food services contract locations
Currently, GCE provides food service operations at health care and department of defense locations, totaling 26 facilities in seven states and the District of Columbia, employing more than 500 persons with disabilities.
Health care food services operations
CulinaryFavorites Health Care Dining Services provides customized solutions specifically geared toward enhancing and improving the patient and staff health care dining experience.
Armed Forces Retirement Home – Gulfport, Mississippi (since 1991)
• Our team is responsible for full-food services at this premier retirement home accredited by The Joint Commission and CARF for military veterans. Services provided include: cooking, baking, salad preparation, food serving and ensuring that the food services facility is clean. We serve more than 605,000 meals every year in three dining locations to retirees who require ambulatory, non-ambulatory, assisted dining and long-term care at this facility accredited by The Joint Commission.
Armed Forces Retirement Home, Washington, D.C. (since 2005)
• GCE provides full-food services at this premier retirement home accredited by The Joint Commission and CARF for military veterans. Services provided include: cooking, baking, salad preparation, food serving and ensuring that the food services facility is clean. We serve more than 510,000 meals every year at eight dining locations to retirees who require ambulatory, non-ambulatory, assisted dining, and long term care. GCE was awarded this contract in a streamlined A-76 competition as allowed through the AbilityOne® program.
LifeView Group Food Services, Pensacola, Florida (since 2012)
• We provide food services at our corporate office location in Pensacola, Florida, to include: cooking, baking, salad preparation, food serving and ensuring that the food services facility is clean. Our team serves 167,000 meals every year for clients and staff and delivers meals each day to 50 to 100 inpatient clients.
Department of Defense food services operations
Air Station Clearwater, U.S. Coast Guard, Clearwater, Florida (since 1998)
Eglin Air Force Base, Niceville, Florida (since 1999)
Duke Field, U.S. Air Force Reserve, Crestview, Florida (since 2000)
Naval Air Station Pensacola, Florida (since 2001)
U.S. Navy Explosive Ordinance Disposal School, Niceville, Florida (since 2002)
Naval Construction Battalion Center, Gulfport, Mississippi (since 2005)
Naval Station Newport, Rhode Island (since 2009)
Naval Submarine Base New London, Groton, Connecticut (since 2009)
Joint Base Lewis-McChord Air Force Base, Tacoma, Washington (since 2010)
Joint Base Lewis-McChord Army Base Fort Lewis, Tacoma, Washington (since 2010)
U.S. Army 7th Special Forces Group, Eglin Air Force Base, Fort Walton Beach, Florida (since 2011)
U.S. Army Fort Polk and the Joint Readiness Training Center, Fort Polk, Louisiana (since 2012)
Eielson Air Force Base, Fairbanks, Alaska (since 2013)