Facilities are a vital part of a successful operation, no matter what business you’re in. Keeping those facilities operating safely and efficiently is a top priority.
GCE conducts inspections, provides maintenance, makes repairs, cleans, and responds to emergency and construction needs. Our team is committed to a safe and healthy working environment that protects your team members, your customers and your bottom line. We offer a wide range of facilities maintenance and cleaning solutions which includes: in-depth consultation, cost-effective solutions, and professional staffing and management 24/7.
Our preventive maintenance of facilities and equipment includes:
- Maintenance and repair of buildings and structures
- Equipment repair
- Warehouse management
- Construction management
- Roads maintenance
- Grounds maintenance and landscaping
- Tree pruning, sprinkler installation and repair
- Unarmed security services
- Swimming pool operations and maintenance
- Fleet vehicle maintenance and management
- Facility fire alarm maintenance
Our management team is recognized as an agency that can meet the demands of complex operational systems. We provide training for our staff and leadership development for our managers, encouraging engagement at all levels.
Learn more about GCE Facilities Maintenance by calling 850-595-1330 or 877-827-2372 (toll-free).
- Mature and financially strong company
- Large business capability with small business agility
- Extensive government and commercial contracting experience
- Strong business management systems
- Comprehensive site-specific safety programs
- Application of Six Sigma principles
- Proven Quality Management Systems
- Green Building (CIMS-GB) certification with honors since 2012
- DUNS: 794976360 | Cage code: 7DF84
Facilities maintenance contract locations
We manage facilities maintenance at the following locations:
Armed Forces Retirement Home – Gulfport, Mississippi (Since 2020)
• This grounds maintenance and landscaping contract encompasses 44 acres.
U.S. Army, Fort Knox, Kentucky (Since 2011)
• GCE has a Total Facilities Management (TFM) contract to provide services in support of this Army installation, spanning more than 109,000 acres and containing in excess of 400 building structures.
LifeView Group, Pensacola, Florida (Since 2013)
• GCE fully oversees 39 buildings at our corporate campus located in Pensacola, Florida.